Wednesday 4 February 2009

Day Three: V for Vendetta.


I made up for the horrible mess of last time with this, I think.

I know, I'm behind, but it's a busy time of year. I'm hoping to get a day off soon to just sit and catch up. It's the 5th now, and I'm on three.

Anyway, Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta, where she famously shaved off all her hair and looked just as tasty as she's ever done. It's not my favourite movie ever, but I've always got time for her. The short in Paris je T'aime with her in is probably my favourite.

Also, she's the youngest ever person to serve on the jury at the Cannes Film Festival.

I'm going to add some colour to this one day, but I thought I'd post it like this in case I butcher it.

Prismacolour .005 fine line pen, watercolour paper

It's only small; about 5 by 3 and a half inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment